Garmin Forerunner 610 – How to Calibrate Touch Screen
This quick tutorial will show you how to calibrate the touch screen on the garmin forerunner 610. There is no sensitivity setting, but this will rather adjust the accuracy.
1. power off the device
2. hold down the start/stop & power button at the same time
3. when the “software loader” screen appears, release the power button, but keep the start/stop button pressed.
4. the splash page will appear, keep your finger on the start/stop
5. release once you see the calibration dot.
6. use a pen or stylus to calibrate the screen.
once done, you can resume normal operation.