With colder weather finally upon us, many outdoor enthusiasts are hitting the slopes, trails, lakes and rivers to enjoy winter...
About Jim Cyr
Exploring Nova Scotia with a constellation of satellites to guide me along the way. Producing hiking, outdoors, local drink & food videos, you can find Jim's contributions on novascotiablogs.com and a few other places. Jim carries a ZOLEO Satellite Communicator for all of his outdoor adventures.
Ticks in Nova Scotia Widespread in the Eastern US. In Canada, it has been collected in Ontario, Quebec, and all...
- Garmin Adds To Tread Lineup With Overland Editions
- Transfer Data from Garmin Basecamp to Garmin Explore
- 72 hour emergency kit for home or car
- How to Get Your House Wired in an Emergency with a Generator
- How Does Iridium Satellite Communications Work When Using the Garmin inReach and Zoleo for Communicating With Family and Friends
- Avoiding Chores Publishing