What do you put in your pack for a two hour hike? (more…)
Getting into the backcountry or simply car camping, you end up learning from your adventures and trying new things. This is what we’ve assembled in this section. You will find posts involving camping, navigation, bushcraft, geocaching, survival, prepping and everything else outdoor related.
Take a look, leave a comment. We are always looking for ideas, or tips on what we’re doing.
This is the introduction video to my YouTube channel, The Gourmet Traveler. In thisvideo, I will provide a bit of...
Some of my initial reviews of CRKT M4-02W folding knife. Just got this a few weeks ago and I share...
We stopped by Debert, next to Truro and visited this recently developed interpretive trail. (more…)
I’ll show you how to update your firmware using the Garmin Basecamp software. (more…)
If you drive by Wallace, Nova Scotia next week you will see a new park being developed. But if you...
We decided to plan four nights of exploration in the Southwest portion of Nova Scotia (more…)
We take a tour deep in the backcountry in Kejimkujik National Park towards an area of the park called Poison...
In this latest hangout with fellow youtuber dragonfly_hiker, we take a look at the latest folding knives we have and...
- How To Route Plan Your Next Off-Road or ATV Trip with GaiaGPS and Export to Garmin Explore
- ZOLEO Improves SOS With Step By Step Updates
- How To Install Garmin Tread On 2022 BRP Can-Am Defender HD7
- 2022 BRP Can-Am Defender Base & DPS Accessories You Should Get
- Garmin Updates Instinct 2 To Bring In-Line with Fitness Watches
- Avoiding Chores Publishing