We are back after a LONG break, and what better way to spend a friday night is to stumble with technology and use new tools to continue the hangout.
About Jim Cyr
Exploring Nova Scotia with a constellation of satellites to guide me along the way. Producing hiking, outdoors, local drink & food videos, you can find Jim's contributions on novascotiablogs.com and a few other places. Jim carries a ZOLEO Satellite Communicator for all of his outdoor adventures.
You also might be interested in
Last time I talked about Tilley hats, they more mostly[...]
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes We stopped by Debert, next[...]
This quick tutorial will show you how to calibrate the[...]
- Garmin inReach Messenger vs ZOLEO – Subscription Plan Value & Cost of Ownership
- Garmin inReach Messenger VS ZOLEO Deep Dive Messaging
- ZOLEO November 2022 Firmware Update & New Weather Provider
- Garmin inReach Messenger How-To Tutorials
- Cam-Am Defender ATV Trail Riding – Nova Scotia Mersey Bowater to Ellerhouse Loop
- Avoiding Chores Publishing