- What we are drinking tonight
- Peter MacKay forms minds and leaders, doesn’t change diapers.
- Bluenose II sneaks out for a test run
- Maritime Beer Report
- Garrison Stillwell Cask takeover wrapup.
- Right Some Good is in Halifax this weekend
- The big trip to Katahdin!
About Jim Cyr
Exploring Nova Scotia with a constellation of satellites to guide me along the way. Producing hiking, outdoors, local drink & food videos, you can find Jim's contributions on novascotiablogs.com and a few other places. Jim carries a ZOLEO Satellite Communicator for all of his outdoor adventures.
You also might be interested in
http://media.blubrry.com/avoiding_chores___friday/podcast.avoidingchores.com/media/fridaynighthangoutapril32015.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 48:19 —[...]
Show Topics What we are drinking tonight No more beer[...]
http://media.blubrry.com/avoiding_chores___friday/podcast.avoidingchores.com/media/FNHangoutfeb52016.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:01:25 —[...]
- Garmin inReach Messenger vs ZOLEO – Subscription Plan Value & Cost of Ownership
- Garmin inReach Messenger VS ZOLEO Deep Dive Messaging
- ZOLEO November 2022 Firmware Update & New Weather Provider
- Garmin inReach Messenger How-To Tutorials
- Cam-Am Defender ATV Trail Riding – Nova Scotia Mersey Bowater to Ellerhouse Loop
- Avoiding Chores Publishing