- What we are drinking tonight
- Doughnairnut is finally here
- Tidal Bay wine does a PR happy face while there is some discontent
- Cabela’s coming to Dartmouth Crossing
- Chimps Enjoy Getting Drunk On Fermented Palm Sap
- Feline fans prove who’s the cat’s meow at CatConLA
- A Texas man has died his inside his dream sports car, alongside his pet dog, after the vehicle’s lock malfunctioned and the pair perished from heat exhaustion.
- Wayback machine: 1989
About Jim Cyr
Exploring Nova Scotia with a constellation of satellites to guide me along the way. Producing hiking, outdoors, local drink & food videos, you can find Jim's contributions on novascotiablogs.com and a few other places. Jim carries a ZOLEO Satellite Communicator for all of his outdoor adventures.
You also might be interested in
*SHOW TOPICS* What we are drinking tonight INREACH CANADA –[...]
http://media.blubrry.com/avoiding_chores___friday/p/podcast.avoidingchores.com/media/FridayNightHangoutJune262015.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 24:54 —[...]
http://media.blubrry.com/avoiding_chores___friday/p/podcast.avoidingchores.com/media/fnhangoutmarch252016.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:09:14 —[...]
- Avoiding Chores Publishing