Give us feedback by filling out our survey
- What we are drinking tonight
- Rink rage nets jail time for Nova Scotia man who threatened to kill daughter’s coach
- #FoundBunny: Lost Stuffed Animal Bunny Goes on Adventures in Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History (update: Twitter user @castlenes had started up #foundbunny)
- User Fee increases mostly 3% but Food Truck fees up 300%
- Expert says polar bear near Hibernia platform likely lost his way
- ‘X-Files’ Returning To Fox For Six-Part Revival
- Airline worker arrested for stealing cash from tray at airport security
- Crazy Products from the Internet
- CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY ROUND – PLAY ALONG WITH #FridayNightHangout – download the free cdn version or use the online version
- Wayback machine: 1995
0 responses to “Friday Night Hangout – March 27 2015 – Halifax Nova Scotia”
Hey gang, drinking a cup of tea tonight as I’m at work. Slow connection out here again tonight so I hope I can follow the whole show.
Hi my east coast peeps. Cheers from BC and my growler of Steel and Oak Projekt 001.
I should be your west coast correspondent! You’re short staffed.
drinking water… lol… bor-ring….
its so nice to see businesses getting active in social media… even nscc finally got an instagram account…. facebook is dying a slow… death…….
BURN THE FOG! BURN THE FOG! BURN THE FOG!
I don’t think you have to work aorund the food truck permit. I suspect the permits are now in line with other cities – it sucks they leaped so much in one fell swoop, but it’s not a barrier to doing business.
300 % increase in food truck permits ? That really shows how to promote small business.
Best food truck name is in BC…. Cheesus Crust. 🙂
government is being quite sneaky in Bridgetown.. kicked out the eggplant cafe owners after letting them renovate over the winter… leading them to believe they could renew their contract once the town dissolved… gave them a couple weeks notice the locks would be changed…
their health and wellness commitee better put up a sign “Do not feed the bears”….
breaking bad guy!
There were two polar bears spotted that night. Apparently there was some ice about 30kms away. Come May I will have been working out here for 18 years. We have never seen polar bears out here before. It was pretty interesting.
He was probably trying to get a rest but it is 5 meters from the water to the concrete slab.
I spent 5 months on an Icebreaker in the Arctic Circle back in 1979. I saw 28 polar bears that summer.
i dont want an oxygen mask to fall during a plane crash…. i want a parachute in my chair….
Ooooh… Crunchy Haligonians!
Thanks lovelies. I’m going to skype with some Dartmouthians now. Miss you all!!!
And you really need a west coast correspondent to spice things up (ahem).
Great show tonight gang, gotta leave early tonight as I am working at 6 am. See you all next week.
That should be 1989 that I was in the Arctic Circle. In 79, I was only 14
The “best-of” podcast version is out! download it via your favorite podcast app like iTunes/podcast, downcast and stitcher!