Friday Night Hangout – September 26 2014 – Live From Nova Scotia
- What we are drinking tonight – GARRISON & BEAUS SWEET RYE’D
- PICAROONS – Has a limited edition of their new TABULATOR, dry-hoped Extra Special Bitter
- TRAIL SHOP – Winter gear is slowly coming in, new items from Marmot arrived this week!
- NORTH BREWING – Many Hands Collaboration brew with Boxing Rock now available!
- N.B. election recap
- Justin Trudeau Sun Media Boycott cmp=fbtl&utm_content=buffer70755&utm_medium=social&utm_source=plus.google.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- Cars not stopping for school buses
- LADIES BEER LEAGUE – Atlantic Canada Beer Awards coming Oct 4th & 5th with varous events at Stillwell, Stubborn Goat & Lion and Bright.
- INREACH CANADA – During may – aug, and average of 5 rescues per week occured. Stay Safe with a Delorme inReach Communicator.
- HELL BAY BREWING – Partnered with 10 area businesses to create media inventory to promote Queens County.
- SEA LEVEL BREWING – Scotland Heather Ale now available. Includes locally grown hops and heather.
- Halifax “Big Lift” bridge project
- Apple iPhone #Bendgate is hilarious
- Autobots, roll out to Dartmouth
- Ohio man who raised $55K is throwing potato salad party
- Can you survive Canada post-disaster?