#FridayNightHangout November 7 2014
What We Are Drinking Tonight
- GARRISON BREWING – Klingon Beer is released in time for hal-con and Martello Stout is on shelves
- NORTH BREWING – Happy Belated Birthday to Josh, head brewer and founding partner!
- HELL BAY BREWING – Don’t froget to cehck out their RIPA and Honey Blonde.
- Tampered Halloween candy reported in Dartmouth
- Wind turbine noise not linked to health problems, Health Canada finds
- Tim Horton’s in Cheticamp to close
- SEA LEVEL BREWING – Crossing Muddy Waters Brown Ale is now available in cans & growlers
- PICAROONS – Winter Warmer is finally here
- LADIES BEER LEAGUE – Had their Board of Directors meeting on International Stout Day.
- Hal-Con this weekend, cosplay in Halifax
- Halifax is Roundabout crazy!
- CRTC to cable companies: no more forcing customers to give cancellation notice
- TRAIL SHOP – Check out their FB page for the Shop talk series on tuesdays
- INREACH CANADA – National Geographic chooses the inReach Explorer for gear of the year 2014
- Calgary thinks pedestrians should carry flags
- New ‘Star Wars’ movie title revealed
- Wayback Machine – 2010