#FridayNightHangout October 17 2014
Join us live by grabbing a drink and go over some of the news items from the past week from Halifax Nova Scotia and beyond with the panel. This is an interactive #hangoutsonair where we take viewer comments via YouTube, google+, twitter and https://avoidingchores.com
- What we are drinking tonight
- TRAIL SHOP – Winter gear continues to come in, check out Tuesday talks on their FB
- INREACH CANADA – Remember that you can suspend the plans for the winter
- PICAROONS – Beer n Steing fundraiser October 30th
- The latest on the Nova Star ferry
- Nocturne Festival tomorrow
- HBO and CBS doing the Netflix
- No hurricane Gonzalo for Nova Scotia
- HELL BAY – Latest RIP(A) coming for a limited run.
- NORTH BREWING – Halifax Commons is sold out for the year. More beer aging in barrels.
- SEA LEVEL – Punkin Grinner pumpkin ale is available!
- GARRISON BREWING – Double Jack pumpkin ale is out
- No Ebola in Canada yet
- Canada post home delivery challenge
- Man with mouse in McDonalds coffee
- Sewing needles found in Potatoes from PEI
- Way back machine : 1997