Garmin Forerunner 305 – Changing Data Fields – Autoscroll
Quick overview on how to change or customize the data fields display on your Garmin Forerunner 205 or 305 and how to turn on Auto-Scroll feature.
Customize What You See
You are able to customize what pieces of data is being displayed, so that you get the feedback you need. Depending on your training, there might be data fields that you don’t find useful.
- Hit MODE
- Select SETTINGS | GENERAL and Select DATA FIELDS
- Choose the page you want to change.
- Choose the number of fields you want to display
- Note the label that is highlighted, hit ENTER and select from your list of choice.
If you happen to need more than one page to display your data fields, for example one page for pace & time information and the second page to display Heart Rate information. Instead of hitting the scroll up or down buttons to switch the pages, you may want to enable the auto-scroll feature.
- SETTINGS | GENERAL | DISPLAY
- Select Auto Scroll timing