Started home brewing some beer to save some money. Using a real easy kit and hopefully the experience will get me to more conventional methods. This is the last step where I transfer from the carboy to the bucket and do a little “bulk priming” then do another transfer into the bottles. They sit for another 2 weeks to carbonize then it’s ready to drink.
About Jim Cyr
Exploring Nova Scotia with a constellation of satellites to guide me along the way. Producing hiking, outdoors, local drink & food videos, you can find Jim's contributions on novascotiablogs.com and a few other places. Jim carries a ZOLEO Satellite Communicator for all of his outdoor adventures.
You also might be interested in
- Garmin Adds To Tread Lineup With Overland Editions
- Transfer Data from Garmin Basecamp to Garmin Explore
- 72 hour emergency kit for home or car
- How to Get Your House Wired in an Emergency with a Generator
- How Does Iridium Satellite Communications Work When Using the Garmin inReach and Zoleo for Communicating With Family and Friends
- Avoiding Chores Publishing