I wasn’t able to run this half marathon this year, but I had to get out and cheer on my running buddies, mostly from the Bedford Running Room. The route went along Point Pleasant Park, the waterfront, Pier 21 a few times to end back at Saint Mary’s University.
About Jim Cyr
Exploring Nova Scotia with a constellation of satellites to guide me along the way. Producing hiking, outdoors, local drink & food videos, you can find Jim's contributions on novascotiablogs.com and a few other places. Jim carries a ZOLEO Satellite Communicator for all of his outdoor adventures.
You also might be interested in
http://media.blubrry.com/avoiding_chores___friday/podcast.avoidingchores.com/media/FridayNightHangoutMarch272015.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 22:57 —[...]
In this video I’ll show you how to perform a[...]
SHOW TOPICS What we are drinking tonight INREACH CANADA –[...]
- Garmin inReach Messenger vs ZOLEO – Subscription Plan Value & Cost of Ownership
- Garmin inReach Messenger VS ZOLEO Deep Dive Messaging
- ZOLEO November 2022 Firmware Update & New Weather Provider
- Garmin inReach Messenger How-To Tutorials
- Cam-Am Defender ATV Trail Riding – Nova Scotia Mersey Bowater to Ellerhouse Loop
- Avoiding Chores Publishing