Cape d’Or

Quick stop at Cape d’Or lighthouse & Restaurant. This was a manned lighthouse until it was automatized in the 1980’s. Today, the light keeper’s house is now a restaurant and guest house.Samuel de Champlain visited the Bay of Fundy in 1604 and legend has it that he named this area of cliffs Cap D’Or because… Continue reading Cape d’Or

Exit mobile version