Join us by grabbing a drink and go over some of the news items from the past week with the panel. This is an interactive #hangoutsonair where we take viewer comments via YouTube, google+, twitter and https://avoidingchores.com
- Halifax councillor calls Toronto mayor Rob Ford ‘a douchebag,’ stands behind tweet. http://ow.ly/tsv6m
- Halifax CFL team discussed by Mike Savage, Mark Cohon: Halifax should have its own CFL team http://dlvr.it/4vD01b
- Skinny Puppy is Invoicing the US Government For $666,000: http://bit.ly/1kwjpV1
- Bounty captain Robin Walbridge’s ‘reckless decision’ blamed for sinking http://dlvr.it/4vFPBN
- Parks Canada’s heritage gems in worse shape than claimed http://bit.ly/M85oP7
- Maritime Beer Report
- Owl viciously attacks rabbit hunter near Digby, N.S. http://bit.ly/1aYs53j
- Watchdog OKs spy agency’s airport Wi-Fi data collection: CSEC was studying networks, not tracking Canadians http://ow.ly/tAqNG
- It’s now or never for Nova Scotia http://onens.ca/
0 responses to “Friday Night Hangout – February 14 2014”
Hey gang, tonight I am enjoying a nice hot cup of tea……next Friday I will be at home having a beer watching the hangout.
Is Halifax big enough to support a CFL team ?
I would travel to Halifax to see a CFL game.
I agree with you Keith with the Red Blacks name…kind of foolish for a team name.
You have got to watch out for those scary birds out in the woods…I know.
Great show again tonight gang….see you all next week.