Join us live by grabbing a drink and go over some of the news items from the past week from Halifax Nova Scotia and beyond with the panel. This is an interactive #hangoutsonair where we take viewer comments via YouTube, google+, twitter and https://avoidingchores.com
What we are drinking tonight
- PICAROONS – Will have a launch party for their winter warmer, check out their FB page.
- GARRISON – Having a naming contest for their Hal-con Klingon beer. Check out the details on their FB page. Double Jack Pumpkin ale is pretty much gone, but their stout has appeared.
- HELL BAY – Sponsoring a local hockey team by having their logo on a very cool hockey jersey.
- Robbery using a gateaway canoe
- Ships Starts Here Update
- Jian Ghomeshi circus
- Toronto Votes!
- NORTH BREWING – Farmhouse is back and try out the newest Saison de L’acadie using acadie grapes and local honey.
- TRAIL SHOP – Continues their Tuesday Talk series. Check their FB page for the schedule. 2$ admission or food donation to get in.
- INREACH CANADA- Will have their winter promo starting on Saturday, check out their FB page
- SEA LEVEL – Still some punkin grinner ale and blooberry ale around the private stores before they are gone.
- YouTube considering ad-free subscription service
- Liquor store shelf collapse in Whitehorse spills $50K — mostly fine scotch
- Ebola Nurse in Fort Kent Maine
- Wayback Machine: 2000
0 responses to “#FridayNightHangout October 31 2014”
Hey gang, back onshore tonight so I get to enjoy one of my craft beer…a Pale Ale.
Welcome to the panel Chad, good to see more people getting on the panel.
I’m looking forward to getting some Picaroons Winter Warmer…
It is very good for the women to come forward with formal complaints. At least now there will be a police investigation done to see what happened. It is a very disturbing story so far as the allegations go.
Lee why don’t you have a cranberrita ? That is slumming it at the max !
Currently I pay about $ 159.00 a month for fibre-op phone, internet and tv to Bell. It seems like eventually we will get away from this and have many other subscriptions such as Netflix, Youtube etc. Those will quickly add up to a big monthly bill. I hardly watch many tv shows anymore. I would like to drop my current service but the family won’t go along with me yet. My son subscribed to a wrestling channel and Netflix in addition to the hundreds of channels we have with fibre -op.
Wow…we actually made it through “Y2K”…..The computers didn’t crash and planes didn’t fall from the sky.
2000 the year my daughter was born…a big year for our family.
Great show tonight gang……I will download the podcast for a second listen this week. See you all next week !