Here’s a day pack I think works great for 3 season hiking for distances up to 10k and maybe a bit beyond. The Osprey Syncro 15is mainly geared for cycling but can also be used for day hiking during the 3 seasons.
I can easily fit in my 10 hiking essentials and maybe an extra shirt or light fleece when the water reservoir is full. I probably won’t be using this during the winter.
[content_box][mc4wp_form id=”3560″ color=”#336699″][/content_box]
What I like about this pack:
- Light pack (under 1.5 lbs) due to the 100D nylon. Thinner, and not as abrasive as tougher packs.
- 2.5L reservoir water bladder
- Sits high on your shoulders, weight is well centered.
- Air flow for your back and shoulder straps.
- hi-viz. I called this color yellow but it’s velocity green
- Rain Cover.
FULL PRODUCT SPECS FROM OSPREY: http://www.ospreypacks.com/us/en/product/syncro-15-SYNCRO15A.html