- What we are drinking tonight
- Moose Sex Project gets more land
- Buddy MacMaster Dies
- Nova Scotia to ditch VLT usage tracking system for gamblers
- Man walks in woods with Fake Guns in Halifax
- ALS Challenge jumped the Shark?
- Maritime Beer Report
- UFC Coming to Halifax
- Nova Scotia Power blames worse than predicted storm for outage response problems
- Nova Scotia nurse being paid more than hospital CEO due to overtime
0 responses to “#FridayNightHangout August 22 2014”
ok i am here
Hey gang, I may open my growler of Regatta Red I picked up at Big Spruce in Nova Scotia yesterday afternoon before I got on the ferry home.
Bluefin 774 do it!!! 😉
i already did it
The moose in Newfoundland are not native. They were brought in in 1904 from Maine i believe. Our Moose population is thriving….not good for drivers on the highways.
The Big Spruce Regatta Red is very nice beer. I’m glad I found the store.
Bluefin 774 good we like it
Very poor timing for a guy to dress up like that with very authentic looking guns. What was he expecting ? Most air guns have red coloured tips. Seems like he was looking for trouble.
The Regatta Red is going well I guess. That was the only selection available there yesterday. I should just finish off the mini growler.
Nurses deserve every penny they make. That is a very hard job.
Great show tonight gang as always. When does the regular weekly schedule start. Can`t wait to go to bed tonight. The mini growler is empty and my 900 km drive across the province has me beat.