- What we are drinking tonight
- INREACH CANADA – Check out their holiday promo when activating a new inreach device.
TRAIL SHOP – Open on Sundays until XMAS, and Anniversary sale is on now.
PICAROONS – Feels Good Imperial Pilsner is out now.
- Winter is Coming
- Lumber returned after ‘honest mistake’
- Police close case of James Cuthburt
- Halifax Water launches first-of-its-kind energy system
- ‘No sentence good enough’
- NORTH BREWING – Shirts, hoodies & sweaters available at the brewery
GARRISON BREWING- Out cutting Spruce tips today and Winter Warmer in 6-packs
HELL BAY – Releasing CHOCOLATE tomorrow at the brewery and selecte restaurants.
SEA LEVEL – Porter is out now!
- New cook book launched to help grow Nova Scotia’s local food economy
- Mountain Dew testing Doritos flavoured soda
- Thief caught stuffing stolen chainsaw in his pants
- Wayback Machine 1988
0 responses to “#FridayNightHangout November 14 2014”
Hey gang, I may be late this evening, I’m going out for a feed of wings and will take in an Ice Caps AHL hockey game this evening. I did just finish a Pale Ale from my keg…should be empty very soon. I hope I’m not too late. Last weeks show was awesome !
Hey gang, sorry I missed the show tonight, I will check out the podcast this weekend.
Night Court was a great show.
I’m Sure it was a good show again tonight (the hangout) but I will catch it on the replay in a few minutes. Good to see Jocelyn back for a visit…take care gang see you next week when I’m at work.
I made it just in time for the end.