Join us live by grabbing a drink and go over some of the news items from the past week from Halifax Nova Scotia and beyond with the panel. This is an interactive #hangoutsonair where we take viewer comments via YouTube, google+, twitter and https://avoidingchores.com
- What we are drinking tonight
INREACH CANADA – Check out their holiday promo when activating a new inreach device.
TRAIL SHOP – Open on Sundays until XMAS, and Anniversary sale is on now.
PICAROONS – is now a Certifies B Corporation, joining Beau’s as the only breweries in Canada to have this certification
LADIES BEER LEAGUE – Working on new events for 2015
- Halifax drivers forget how to drive
- Halifax may license cyclists?
- Underwear with pockets turning into a popular sell, designer says
- Nova Scotia should tax more!
NORTH BREWING – Belgian Milk Stout is out today at brewery, next week in bottles at Bishop’s! Limited supply of Nuppeppo Saison at the brewery
GARRISON BREWING- Winter Warmer is out now in 6-packs
HELL BAY – CHOCOLATE 6% Wheat Ale is out and available at the brewery and selected restaurants
SEA LEVEL – Porter is out now!
- Did you get your turkey shaped ice cream cake yet?
- Jose Canseco wants you to buy his severed finger
- U.K. ‘poo bus’ takes to the streets
- Wayback machine : 1998
- Overtime Segment: Podcast review