Join us for the next LIVE event – special Thanksgiving edition.
- What we are drinking tonight
- TRAIL SHOP – Tuesday Talk series in October, Check their FB page for details
- INREACH CANADA – Held their twitter chat this week
- GARRISON – Imperial Pumpkin Ale & Sweet Rye’d
- No charges for drunk driver who ran over pedestrian
- It’s cruise ship season in Halifax
- New report paints bleak picture of challenges facing N.S. youth
- PICAROONS – Harvest ale is out.
- HELL BAY – New merch is in stock at the brewery
- NORTH BREWING – Have a number of barrels aging for their next seasonal release
- SEA LEVEL – Punkin Grinner Ale is out
- RCMP Officer who used medical marijuana on the job committed suicide
- Ebola airport screening
- Hockey season has started, you have a Rogers account?
- Shell station does 1984 prices
- Nickelback target of stay-away crowdfunding campaign
- U.S. TV networks may abandon unbundled Canadian cable for online
- Time Machine : look back what happened in 1977
0 responses to “#FridayNightHangout October 10 2014”
Hey gang, I just got in from the airport. Spent a few days in Ontario for some work training. I posted a photo on Google+ of a lovely beer I had in Toronto airport earlier this afternoon. I enjoyed a dinner and a Hoegaarden beer with a friend. All was good ! This is a bonus week home for me as I’m usually back to work this week but due to training I will go back on Monday.
How is it possible to “Murder” someone when you are impaired, and not get charges. It is “Murder” it is a choice to drink and drive it is not an accident.
Just got to the beer fridge……I think I will have a President’s Choice IPA I picked up in Ontario earlier In August. It is a good beer.
PC IPA is brewed by Whitewater Brewing in Kitchener, Ontario.
They were probably still breaking even on the 1984 prices.
Nickelback and Michael Jackson are very similar…. nobody likes them but they sold out a lot of concerts and sold a lot of records & CDs. Someone likes them.
I like the time machine feature you have been doing every now and then. Great show again guys !