Join us live by grabbing a drink and go over some of the news items from the past week from Halifax Nova Scotia and beyond with the panel. This is an interactive #hangoutsonair where we take viewer comments via YouTube, google+, twitter and https://avoidingchores.com
- What we are drinking tonight
- LADIES BEER LEAGUE – Lion & Bright Book Launch Event
- NORTH BREWING – Many hands Collab brew + $1 off 750 ml growler fills, $2 off 1.89 l growler fills during City Harvest on Saturday.
- GARRISON BREWING – Launch 3 Fields Harvest & Imperial Pumpkin Ale
- UFC fight in Halifax
- Big Union fight in NS
- Winning lottery ticket sold in Bridgewater
- TRAIL SHOP – Check out their deals during City Harvest on Saturday
- INREACH – WHEN THAT MOMENT HAPPENS, YOU WANT TO BE INREACH
- HELL BAY – ENJOY THEIR BBQ RIBS AT LANE PRIVATEERS IN LIVERPOOL
- SEA LEVEL – VISIT THEM AT OKTOBERFEST at Planters Ridge Winery on Saturday
- As many old people in NS & NB than in Florida
- Moosehead Brewery lays off 40% due to losing Guinness contract
- Ebola is coming
- RCMP phasing out Muskrat hats for tuques
- Man smuggles 51 turtles in his pants
0 responses to “#FridayNightHangout October 3 2014”
I am monitoring here
Tonight I will be drinking a few selections from a Quebec Brewery – Boreale. They are all natural beer according to the box. So they must be good for me.
The first beer is a Pure Malt Blonde. This beer comes in at 4.5 % ABV.
I’ve never been a UFC or wrestling fan. It is very popular though. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
The Blonde beer was nice, now on to a Rousse from Boreale.
In regards to the Lotto: I”m in a work group lotto. But I always play my own numbers each week….big waste of money really but that is my only gambling.
it is like beer it make you feel good for a bit
stagunner Yes it does.
Jim that one will knock your socks off ! Guys, what exactly is a “session” beer ?
Kerry, You are right about affordable housing in Atlantic Canada for retiring people. You can get more land and a nicer house for cheaper than anywhere else. It is a great deal. It is sad that so many young people have to move away. Four of my siblings all live on the mainland. I doubt that any will return.
I saw that story tonight….very scary. The Police are going after the customers and not the prostitutes, they are very concerned. This is a very disturbing story. Most of the oil workers are quite normal, at least I am.
Thanks Lee, I thought it was the exact opposite. I thought it was a stronger beer that took you longer to drink and it turned into a “session”
Ebola is serious, but asthma kills about 250 Canadians die each year. How many people have asthma ?
They should keep the fur hats, I agree with Lee ! Great show again tonight gang, see you all next week….Take care.