- What we are drinking tonight
- No more beer while you go to a barber shop in Halifax
- You have 2 extra seconds to cross the road
- Nova Scotia Ferry to Maine shortens season by 3 weeks
- Maritime Beer Report – Top Stories
- New Brunswick has an election next week
- Ebola at Saint John Hilton?
- Long-lost ship from Franklin expedition found
- Have we reached peak pumpkin spice?
- Naked man bites police dog
0 responses to “#FridayNightHangout September 12 2014”
here we are
Hey gang, I’m at work tonight so it will be just a glass of ice water for me tonight. I will be home for the hangout next week and I will have a nice cold beer.
As long as the barber is not drinking what is the difference. It was only a .5 % beer anyway. Here in St. John’s there are several women’s hair salons that offer wine with a hair cut.
How is the ferry doing as per usage. Is it making money and being used often enough ?
KeithElliott heckler in the house!
I am very excited to hear about the discovery of one of Franklin’s ships. Amazing video was released and it is in only 11metres of water. In 1989 I worked on the CCGS Sir John Franklin. We went through the Northwest Passage. I saw the island that some of the crew spent the winter on. The island had crew bodies there too. I saw the cans that may have killed them. As a scuba diver, I would love to visit the site. Another hobby of mine is underwater archeology. I have been taking amateur courses this year. Very interesting indeed.
Keith, the glass looks great but you need to fill it again so we see the logo a little better.
I have a keg of pumpkin beer in my beer fridge waiting for me. It will be fully carbonated by now.
great show guys