Join us live by grabbing a drink and go over some of the news items from the past week from Halifax Nova Scotia and beyond with the panel. This is an interactive #hangoutsonair where we take viewer comments via YouTube, google+, twitter and https://avoidingchores.com
- What we are drinking Tonight
- Naked Runner in Lunenburg
- Feds can’t pay their cell phone bills
- Fake US 50$ bills for groceries and electronic in Halifax
- Maritime Beer Report Highlights
- Scotland Referendum
- 71 year old lady is a terror threat in BC
- 4 months later, DUMPCANO is out!
- 11 Albums that are 20 years old
- Air Canada adds $25 checked bag fee for economy travel
0 responses to “#FridayNightHangout September 19 2014”
ok I am here
Hey Gang, I’m home tonight for the hangout….that means I finally get to enjoy a cold beer. Tonight I will be drinking a Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery Hoptical Illusion Almost Pale Ale it is 5% ABV. The Label says it comes from Barrie, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Milky Way, The Universe, Infinity.
It is quite hoppy, I like it.
It is getting a bit chilly to run around naked. If they can’t tell if it is a man or woman it must be really cold !
It was great to see a big turnout in the Scottish vote. I was sort of hoping they would be independent. It is time for the British Empire to end in my opinion. It would be a tangle if Scotland had left. At least they voted.
It’s really hard to believe those albums are 20 years old….WOW !
The airlines are getting greedy with the fares and extra charges. If you want to guarantee a seat with Air Canada it costs $ 15.00 plus tax.
On another note guys…great show as always