Started home brewing some beer to save some money. Using a real easy kit and hopefully the experience will get me to more conventional methods. This bit is pretty simple, just explaining each step. This is 4 days after part 1, where most of the fermentation has taken place in the bucket. I basically put in yeast and put the cover on. This step includes transferring to the carboy for the next 7-10 days to finish up.
About Jim Cyr
Exploring Nova Scotia with a constellation of satellites to guide me along the way. Producing hiking, outdoors, local drink & food videos, you can find Jim's contributions on novascotiablogs.com and a few other places. Jim carries a ZOLEO Satellite Communicator for all of his outdoor adventures.
You also might be interested in
- Garmin inReach Messenger vs ZOLEO – Subscription Plan Value & Cost of Ownership
- Garmin inReach Messenger VS ZOLEO Deep Dive Messaging
- ZOLEO November 2022 Firmware Update & New Weather Provider
- Garmin inReach Messenger How-To Tutorials
- Cam-Am Defender ATV Trail Riding – Nova Scotia Mersey Bowater to Ellerhouse Loop
- Avoiding Chores Publishing