Quick stop at Cape d’Or lighthouse & Restaurant. This was a manned lighthouse until it was automatized in the 1980’s. Today, the light keeper’s house is now a restaurant and guest house.Samuel de Champlain visited the Bay of Fundy in 1604 and legend has it that he named this area of cliffs Cap D’Or because […]
We decided to take a quick hike within Long Lake provincial park. It is used mainly by the locals as an off-leash dog park, with with outdoor activities located within it.