- What we are drinking tonight
- Long Weekend for Nova Scotia Heritage Day
- Hockey Day in Canada – LIve from Halifax
- meningitis outbreak in Nova Scotia?
- Canada’s Flag is 50 years old
- Jon Stewart leaving The Daily Show
- Montana lawmaker says yoga pants should be illegal
- CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY ROUND – PLAY ALONG WITH #FridayNightHangout – download the free cdn version
- Wayback machine: 2004
- Podcast review
0 responses to “Friday Night Hangout – February 13 2015 – Halifax Nova Scotia”
Hey gang, I’m at work this week, Instead of a nice cold beer I will have a nice hot cup of Tetley tea. When I return home in a few more weeks, my two beer kegs will be full again. I’m fermenting another Pumpkin Ale and also a Pilsner that I will dry hop with Citra hops.
This past weekend I tried my Flying Monkey Triple Chocolate Stout @ 10 % ABV. It was good but one would be enough. Jim, the Avoiding Chores is playing for me now…..could have been my connection tonight. Bud and Coors are not beer in my opinion.
Wow Montana ! A law like that is offensive.
Music and movies were a little lame in 2004.Yes Dan the Incredibles was a great movie. I watched again it with my daughter a few weeks ago.
Podcast review: download and listen to Avoiding Chores Friday Night Hangout …….It is awesome ! As usual gang great show again tonight see you next week.